You know what I mean.
We’ve been taught that to lose weight, we need to devote an hour or more in the gym everyday, eat like a newborn baby bird, and basically give up all joy in life in pursuit of that dream body. But what about happy hour? What about traveling? What about Sunday Fundays with your friends and eating delicious food at new restaurants?!
Don’t you want to look good AND do the things you love?
You’re here, so I know you do.
But, let’s talk for a minute. Honesty time.
Just between you and me, raise your hand if any of this relates to you:
- When you take off your favorite jeans, there’s a button print left on your stomach from where the waistband dug in.
- You recently ordered a bunch of clothes online and couldn’t wait for them to come in...only to realize that nothing fit.
- You’re tired of feeling down on yourself because your weight seems to be slipping out of your control, but you don’t know where to start or how to do it.
- You got your life together that one time and saw some results and people were noticing...but the amount of work required just didn’t work with your lifestyle.
- You like to have a good time and enjoy the things life has to offer, and you want to look good while you’re doing it (as you should).
You want to be the one who shops in any store for that fly outfit to wear to brunch this weekend.
You want to be the one front and center in the pictures on the beach on that girl’s trip to the Bahamas (or Bali!) instead of hiding strategically in the background so the camera “doesn’t get your gut.”
You want to feel strong and confident that your outward appearance matches your inside, because you know how awesome you are and that’s what you want to project to the world.
But you just don’t know how to make that a reality. You feel stuck.
Trust me, I know exactly how you feel...because I’ve been there.